re my sad lonely life

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lapwing651, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lapwing651

lapwing651 Banned Member

i am sitting here shaking writing this please god let me find friends here
    i just have nobody in this world i just want to go to sleep
    ps i am not a kid crying out 4 help i am in my forties
    plase please help me

2. chooselife

chooselife Well-Known Member

I'll be your friend. :smile:

3. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hi, you have a friend here. PM me, talk to me all you want. Talk to us.

4. gem

gem Member

Hi lapwing651,

I am sorry you're in such pain. I'm new too - I joined this morning - and, actually, as I was just mooching about the site I saw you were the newest member and thought 'lapwing's such a great user name, i wish I'd thought of something like that'!
    Life can feel - and be - very lonely sometimes. I know mine is, for a variety of reasons and, for a very long time I have struggled to cope. It comes to something when you decide to type 'friendless and suicidal' into google as I did yesterday... but in so doing - and to my great surprise - I found this site and, from what I've seen so far, there seem to be some really supportive people here. It's helped me a bit just to read some of the other threads today, and although the despondency is still there, it isn't as overpowering now as it has been recently. When you feel you can, maybe you could write a bit more about how you've got here? Obviously, only when/if you want to.

Take care and hope to hear from you again soon,
    gem

5. gem

gem Member

Hi lapwing 651,

Thinking of you

6. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

Hello, still here if you want to write your chest off. :smile:

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hi lapwing. I'm in my 40's a single parent with 4 kids. Here if you want to talk, vent or just lean on someone. Drop me a pm whenever you need or want to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.