re-start button

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by morning rush, Jun 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

Sometimes I want to die, just end it, like pressing the re-start button. The only thing that keeps me living is that I keep thinking that if I die, I would rot in my appartment and my baby piggies would starve. I dont want my babies to starve or die.

somedays its hard because I can't concentrate and everything around me seems to be bigger than it really is. I keep thinking of the things to do but its like it takes all my energy to actually do it....why can't I be like normal people?

2. shades

shades Staff Alumni

You are not much different than "normal" people. Many of those so-called work there ass off and drink there troubles away or smack their wives around when they get home or their kids. That's how they deal with their stress. You deal with yours in another way...maybe by shutting out most others or withdrawing into yourself when others lash out.

Besides, we wouldn't have your wonderful writing to read here if you weren't who you are. I'm just a pm away if you want to talk.

3. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey hun, i know it's not easy trying to handle everything that goes on in life :hug:
    but pulling through and occassionally feeling proud of yourself or happy, that's why we do it
    plenty of people feel like this, myself included, so don't think you're not normal :heart:
    i hope you feel better soon :smile: thinking of you
    triggs xx

4. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Just keep trying to make it through each day, living for your piggies if thats all that keeps you alive. I know it seems bleak right now but they always say it can only get better and i do believe that.
    Try to find the good things in your life, no matter how few they seem and remind yourself of them and why you should stay alive :hug: Take care of yourself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.