Reached the limit

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Armyguy, Dec 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Armyguy

Armyguy Account Closed

There comes a time, when your back is against the wall. You realize you spent the majority of your adult life working to destroy yourself. You give everything you have. Your loved ones, your blood, tears, and for what? Nothing. I have end up stuck in a complete shithole with no escape. It’s taken me days of contemplation to finally make this decision. It’s taken the realization that no one can help. No one really cares. As long as they can go to sleep at night and not worry about anything bad happening to them, all is well. Only a select few know what it’s like to sleep with every horror you have witnessed. A select few have to relive that over and over. I am one that is going to take matters into my own hands. I refuse to harm another person. Enemy or not, I am done. For those of you, who offered help, thank you. The truly lucky soldiers are the ones who die in combat, the survivors are the victims, we bear the memories of our brothers deaths. If society would ever wake up and realize this maybe they would dump money into soldier and veteran mental health programs.

Again, thank you. ArmyGuy
  2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

People do care. :hug: Please keep posting. Drop me a PM if you want to talk.
  3. NoGood

NoGood Well-Known Member

people care if you let them.
  4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Members here care. We care because we have been or are where you are now. Maybe not seen the same horrors as you. But horrors by our own definitions all the same. I really understand being at that fork on the path before you. I've chosen the same one that you want to travel too. So I want to suggest that before you take anymore steps on that path... please consider posting more about the horrors that haunt you. More about the things that keep pulling you down to these depths. It cant hurt and it might certainly help. If it doesnt then all you have done is put off for a little while what you feel you need to do. But if it does help then you might be able to walk a different path than the one you face right now. SF is a little like being in a unit. We dont leave anyone behind. No one is left alone to struggle and battle with urges and thoughts. So please try posting for a little longer. Sometimes the easiest step to feeling a little better is just getting some of the things out. Things that you would never dare say to others in RL. But you can say them here without fear of being judged or dismissed as something you just need to suck up.
  5. itmahanh

I did this post and it disappeared. So try it again. Just think it's time you be you. Not the armyguy that you have been trained to be. Not the strongest and best that you can be. Just be you. Give yourself a chance. Take a chance with members here. Your pain is very important and so are you!!!!!!
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I'm a former Marine.. I never had to see first hand what war can do to someone.. We were on stand by in case we needed to be called back up in Viet Nam.. I did see all the body bags that came back from there..So I can only imagine what you went thru..Please stay here with us.. No one knows you personally so you can post all you need to..We are hereto offer you support..I hope you stick around so we can get to know you and to help you find the right path for you..I do know that the government are calling on private therapists to come to the aid of those who return..
  7. Armyguy

Armyguy Account Closed

Hey Stranger, hooah,

I admit I am concerned with posting too much information on an open forum. I don’t understand myself. I want nothing more than to die. I have not worn my armor for the past 3 days. I do not want to hurt another person. I can’t leave my unit. You know how it is. You get the same speech, get your head back in the game, we need you, your brothers need you. For years it seems like one more year and I can get out, then it’s a troop surge in Irag, then one in Stan. There is no end. I am not afraid of death. I just don't have the balls to drop the spoon.
  8. jmartin06

jmartin06 New Member

you know....i been a member to this site for so long. im sick of my life but how everyone runs their lives annoys me. im sick of civilization, i mean how effed up is humanity? i hate being a product of society, i hate living up to societys perfect bitch. This world sees everything in its "perfect" box, no one thinks outside of the box and anyone who does is considered outcasts. i dont want to be a part of this world, i never belonged but yet its "immoral" to end my life, well fuck "god", fuck the government, fuck authority, and fuck humanity. who will trully care days from when i end my one, thats who, no one will care when i end my life. i only like to bitch on this site only because people are paid and obligated to say something back, im not looking for attention, im looking for help, i dont see things the right way, i want to be calm, peaceful, and relaxed. im constantly stressed, pissed, sad, im insomiatic and feel anxiety all the time. i feel pressured from some unknown source. i drink alot....too much....every night i drink half a bottle of jack daniels at least....please help....please
  9. itmahanh

Wow. How true some of those words are if taken from a different perspective!!!! I have a few questions I'd like to pose but sure you've heard them all already.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.