reaching out for help gets me judged

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Fvantom, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fvantom

Fvantom Active Member

I really hope things are different here, on all the other forums Ive been to, I reach out for help, love, and support and people turn around and either judge me based on what they think Im feeling, or tell me what they think is best and that Ive been living my life the wrong way.

Im really at the end of my rope here, every judgement, every comment, just makes me want to die more and more. I lose hope because now Im really starting to hesitate before I reach out to people, in fear of being judged again
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

We try our best here to support and there is no judgement here be welcome to vent and reach out as much as you feel you need.
  3. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

*agrees with Spidy* I hope you like it here and find the support you're looking for.
  4. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Hey, no need to worry because that won't happen to you here. We all care about each other and aren't judgmental and just want to help. I know how that feels with being so upset over people's dumb comments. I can be very sensitive and that just makes me more I can relate to you there. If you need to talk to someone, you can talk to me whenever you want.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.