reaching out one last time.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by hopeless13, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hopeless13

hopeless13 Well-Known Member

In my life, there comes a turning point when I have to make a serious decision that will change everything.
    Sometimes things are not what they appear and I am not worth saving.
    Sleepless nights gives way to reflection.
    True reality must be seriously considered, no matter what the outcome
    in my life.
    it is both useless and hopeless.
    but thank you for your support.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI you No there is always hope okay depression is hiding it from y ou that all.
    you call crisis line you call your doctor you get some help for you okay. There is help just reach out okay go to emergency and tell him how low you feel.
    You can pm me anytime please stay safe

3. hopeless13

hopeless13 Well-Known Member

its a long weekend here, nothing open
    i don't know a crisis line
    what is pm mean
    i jusssst want thiis to be over

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Phone crisis line number and talk to someone who will help you not feel so lonely they are posted on the forum here PM mean you can talk to me through private messages if you want hugs to you

5. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

hey,

www.befrienders.org has a list of crisis lines

if you click on someone's user name, there should be a menu option to send them a pm (private message)

I hope that we can help!

6. Julia-C

Julia-C Well-Known Member

Talk to me or someone else please.

Please don't hold it all inside. If you need to PM me all you have to do is click this link. I am here to listen if you need me.

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi hun, feel free to message me, just click on my name, then click on contact in my profile, you should be able to private message from there. If you don't want to PM you can talk to the befrienders or samaritans, samaritans.org, talk to someone, it really does help!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.