Reaching out

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sadcat, Jan 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sadcat

sadcat Well-Known Member

I am reaching out for help. That is because I am losing all hope. I no longer feel anything is possible.

I am in a terriby bad place on my cancer meds cycle. That means - I am very emotional and quite suicidal.

I retest in a few days to see where I am as far as the activity level of the cancer. I expect very bad results. The last test showed my cancer activity level had increased from 0.07 to 8 in 3 months. That is very bad.

I noticed on a recent sleep test that my heart is going into v-tack . Asked the doctor and he said I was throwing a lot of PVC's That means I may need another procedure on my heart. That is entirely unthinkable to me. The last one I had was awful. I cannot do it again.

Am feeling lost

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi sadcat sorry to hear your cancer treatment is not going so well right now but who is to say that with continual treatment your blood levels will improve
    Have you talked to your doctor about going on some antidepressants I hope you follow your doc recommendations and have the surgery when you of course are stronger because i cannot see you having surgery while treating your cancer your immune system would be too low

There is hope hun just take each day ok get through that day do something special for you each day something small even but it will help you get through the dark spots in the day

I do hope your next blood results come back with better news hugs
  3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi sadcat, its lynn here. I really have no idea what advice to give you but wanted to tell you I care and it must be so difficult and hard. We are here for you, please contact the medics that are treating you and let them know how you are feeling, I hope the mood is up a bit soon. You may think you cannot go through this again but maybe you can even surprise yourself. Best of luck.

We do care!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.