Read a blog

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Danialla, Sep 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

I read a blog on aol about suicidal depression. I have printed it off and going to give it to my pdoc and therapist. It was under "everyday health". It is worth reading, it describes me to a T. Take everyone

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That's not such a bad idea hun, but what part of it do you want your doctor/therapist to read, is it because you can relate very much to the article?

But good luck on getting the help you need,seems like you are taking the right steps. :)

3. Danialla

Danialla Well-Known Member

I can relate to it. It describes how hard it is to fight against suicidal urges. How they are ever present in the back of your mind and how we don't fear death, we welcome it. I want my dr to know how hard a fight it is, although I do think he appreciates the fight I give it. I might not be able to fight it forever. I guess I want everyone to know that it was a fight for a long long time. I just got tired

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey again. No giving up Danialla. I think it's a great idea to share with the psych and therapist hun. I'm sure your doctor does appreciate how hard you are fighting and how strong you are fighting this battle. This IS a battle that you can win. Always remember that depression is treatable, it may take time to find the right meds/right therapist/right therapy....it's a struggle, but one you can get through with support! So surround yourself with support, self-help, professional help, things you enjoy, people you love while you fight this battle!

Hugs :hug: Best of luck to you :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.