Read at own risk

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Bigman2232, Jun 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bigman2232

Bigman2232 Well-Known Member

(move to wherever you see fit, I'm not even sure why I'm even writing here anymore. Oh wait I do, it's the only place I have :sad:)

How the fuck am I supposed to get better when everything is getting worse or is completely gone.

I'm a 23 year old guy that was supposed to be a big success. Smart, funny and someone you could depend on. Now I'm just stupid, mean, and a failure to everyone. It just all went so wrong.

There is just something so mentally wrong with me and it's all because of my life. You just can't go through life being teased and bullied, being betrayed and never truly trusting anyone except for a few times and then being left alone, without having side effects. You can't have no one to teach you what it's like to be a man and still grow up to be one. You can't hear the hate between your parents and end up having to be the man of the house at 10 and not miss out on something.

I just can't do it anymore. I can't stand being alone. I can't stand not having to money to do anything. I can't help my mom when I can't even help myself.

Now I really do have no friends, and my mom wants to die, things are so bad for her. I was destined to be a failure.

Why did I have to fuck everything up. of fuck this, I was going to write more, better and I fucked it too

2. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

oh, this is making me really sad :sad:. I totally understand about being here in this place. Having it be the only place you have. It sounds as if your having a lot of problems (duh) and I really wish I could help. If you need a friend, I can be here whenever. I don't really have any either :sad:.

3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't understand why you think you ruined things. You were a victim of bullying. It can cause people to have so many problems and make them unable to do things. Also your family sturcture was interrupted. What you are dealing with is very understandable. Have you tried any kind of counseling to help you overcome your issues? If not, it may be worth a try.

4. Lady Byron

Lady Byron Well-Known Member

i agree with gentlelady about you thinking you ruined things. how could you when you were the one being teased and bullied? This will really sound cliche and all, but if you think you were destined to be a failure then you will be. It's sad that someone as young as you has to go through all this shit. Excuse my language if it's offensive but it's true. Again, if you ever need someone to just listen to you, I'm here :smile:. PM me anytime.

5. Sylvester

Sylvester Member

You are lucky to be 23 years old.
    Lots of people lose it all much later in life, and they have to face great humiliation.

If your mother wants to die, perhaps letting her talk about that is a way of connecting with her. Most people talk the feeling out, and then don't want to actually end life. Some might.

If it gets too bad, considering buying a bus ticket and leave for a while. A change of scenery may do you good.

peace

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.