1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Read if you feel like it

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Twisted F, Oct 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Twisted F

Twisted F Well-Known Member

There is so little that feels good and so much that hurts. It’s no wonder I hate my life. I realized yesterday that I’d take death over anything, even getting well and being happy. But I have one reason to live, and as long as I have that one reason, I will live. When it’s gone, so am I. With my luck it will be another fifty years before that happens.

I just thought I’d let you all know that I’m leaving SF, if there’s anyone who cares. I don’t get anything out of being here and I’m no help to others. I don’t fit in here, I don’t fit in anywhere, and that’s just how it is. I tried, I really did, but it didn’t work. Sorry.

Before I go, I’d like to say that this is the most caring group of people I’ve seen anywhere on the internet and I wish you all the best. Bye.

T F

2. sleeper82

sleeper82 Member

Your post reads alot like everyonys elses post, "I dont belong here" "I dont fit in there" thats why you belong here, you're with a group of people that can help you get through the dark moments.
    Hang in there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.