read if your feeling like shit.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by point-less, Oct 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point-less

point-less Well-Known Member

Everyone feels shit now and again. But do they know how down YOU get? I'm guessing not, most couldn't give one; others could but they don't for their own sake.
    Screw them!
    If you feel shit, then let it out! Cry as much as you can; as much as you need to who cares who's looking? Go for long walks, listen to mucis and just have a total one-man rave to it!
    Everyone is amazing and beauitful in their own way. If you think your ugkly or whatever, then don't i'm telling you now its a pile of bullshit. You are beautiful its just your beauty goes unnoticed becuase your not 6 feet in foundation and white gold hoops.
    Your different. Your amazing!
    your going to be successful in your life, the people that take the piss out of you (if people do) then just think, they're the ones who are going to be at the drive thru at Mcdonalds. They're stupid and pathetic.
    I hope this makes you happy whoever you are.
    xxx

2. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

i know youre trying to cheer people up and i comend you on your post
    but for me this is what the samaritans tried,i know better!

3. point-less

thanks, and true

4. johan

johan Active Member

problem is, at that time nothing can cheers me up, loose interest in everything, I don't know does it happen with everybody or only with me.

5. hollowvoice

hollowvoice Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

youre not alone

6. alison

alison Well-Known Member

lol, so I'm tall (almost six feet) and its what I hate about myself and what makes me ugly - I hate being huge!. As a female, I wish I was more normal sized.

But I know I have body issues and am weirdly sensitive about my height, and that that is not the point of this thread lol.

thanks for the sentiment. I think its a good thing to think about. It may not feel true, but it is. The human body is amazing, especially when you think of it on an evolutionary scale. I love studying biology and disease - and the human immune system always amazes me. Biology classes have been the one thing that has challenged my hatred of myself.

7. point-less

these points are true, if I was to read what I wrote I would think what a load of bullshit what the fuck is this girl on about?! but I dunno I guess it could help someone out there, liek my mate he has clinic depression and he read this it made him feel better straight away. I guess it depends what you mean, and i'm guessing it happens to alot of people.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.