Read the others :-) here's my own!

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by CogitoErgoSum, Nov 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CogitoErgoSum

CogitoErgoSum Member

Hello!

Been in a bit of a rough patch like a lot of our other members. Trying to keep it in check every once in a while. Just seeing other people in similar circumstances makes you feel less lonely I guess :cow: . Also just occupying my time with this will take some of the pressure off. Hope an administrator can activate my account sooner or later so that I can start posting some more! Cheers, hope you all have a wonderful day.

Oh yes I'm new of'course! :cat:

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun welcome to SF Keep posting here ok people will reach out to you hugs

3. rainbowC

rainbowC New Member

hi,
    im new too!! i've joined because i need someone to talk to, been in and out of rough patches for a few years now and finally ive been brave enough to try to explain my true feelings to my husband but it has made me feel even worse!!!!! i just want to feel happy again

4. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hiyas, welcome to the forums. I hope we will be able to provide the peer to peer support to keep you off the edge. :)

5. TheRunaway

TheRunaway Active Member

Awe, well, hello there. :hug: It is comforting to belong to a community full of people going through the same thing as you. If anyone understands what you're feeling, it'd be these people here. I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I have been. Hope you have a lovely day as well. And I can't wait to see you more around the forums. :wave:

6. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

Hi new people, and welcome to SF - it is a wonderful and caring place, and really does support - that's what I've found anyways. No judgement or criticism - and that's what makes it so great while we get our heads in the right space to help us through. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.