Read This (Tips about ….)

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Anonymous2, Jul 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous2

Anonymous2 Well-Known Member

Please provide some tips and suggestions for how to make suicide easier on one’s family.

I’ve already thought of a few; however, any other things you-all can think of would be appreciated.

Here are the things I’ve considered

1. My body will not be mutilated. My method is relatively “clean”.

2. My family will not discover the body. The authorities should be the first one’s to find the body.

3. I’ll leave a suicide note that reemphasizes that all my reasons for committing suicide are unrelated to them. In addition, I will make sure to let them know I really am happier dead.

4. My family will probably be together when they find out about my death.

5. I will write a brief will. (I don’t own a lot of stuff so there is no need for an in-depth will).

I haven’t decided with 100% certainty whether or not I will commit suicide … But if I do, I want to make sure I do everything in my power to make my suicide as least traumatic toward my family as possible.

Thanks!

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

There really are no steps you can take to make suicide easier on your family. Your depressed mind tells you that the things you have thought of will accomplish that, but in reality it does not. Suicide is not easy on those left behind regardless of the precautions you take. You cannot make it less traumatic on them. Instead of spending time thinking about what will make it easier for the, use that time to figure out what you need to do to stay alive. Please take care and stay safe. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.