Reading old posts

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by SadDude87, Dec 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

I just logged into a few old forums I used to post in back in 2001, when I was 14. I went through a few of my old posts. Wow, it was like a time capsule. Brought a few tears to my eyes... I was such a happy kid. I mean really, really happy. I don't believe it came to this

2. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I was happy until 16...but some years before kinda sucked too.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I feel so bad to hear that. I think back to before all my troubles started and realize I was pretty happy too. That was when I was about 13 and younger. I'll be 43 in January. That's a lot of bad shit over the years. So I kinda know how you feel. Wish I could just give ya a big hug and share a few brews with you to the "old" us's. Hang in there, and try to revisit that happy boy once in a while.

4. Perishable

Perishable Well-Known Member

Wow, I dont think I was ever happy.
    But I can say when Before I was 10 I didn't have any real big problems.
    After then it was deaths, abuse, and etc...

Sometimes I'll sit and read poetry I've written.
    (Furthest I have is elementary)
    Talk about a blast from the past.

5. SadDude87

SadDude87 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I have sat down and read things that I wrote during Primary School.... Looked over old school assignments. Such blissful ignorance! Everything I did was so cheeky, so fun. How quickly those days have dissapeared.

The worst are Christmas cards. One of my fondest memories was from Primary School, where everyone would write Christmas cards to their friends ... put them in a box and have 'Santa' (a teacher dressed up) deliver them. I have kept them all. So many beautiful, innocent friendships ... which I maintained until I was about 16. Now there's noone left.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.