ready to be done

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tigers4343, Oct 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tigers4343

tigers4343 Member

I want to just die....... I wish I could honestly talk to my therapist about suicide and the thoughts I have but I'm afraid too- afraid that he will have me sent to the hospital. he has told me in the past that if he thought I was going to harm myself that way he would have to do something. I guess I almost just wish he would come right out and ask me and not let me just blow the topic off. I really feel like dying would be the best thing
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

What none of us at the time when we're in therapy realise, is that therapists are trained professionally to deal with people who may be suicidal. It is far more common than you'd believe, and you can't get any better unless you at least partially take the chance and face the demon.

Trust me - in later days/months/years - the little things that make you smile will mean a huge amount more than thoughts of ending it.

Please stay safe.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is better for you to be safe and receive the care you need than to worry now what might happen...a therapist cannot treat what s/he does not know and cannot give you what you need in that situation...maybe if you spoke to someone who has revealed this to his/her therapist, you will feel better...btw, I did tell my therapist, and he was able to treat me outpatient...PM me if I can help, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.