Ready to cross over to the other side- Again.

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Desolation, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Desolation

Desolation New Member

Two years ago, I successfully killed myself and was clinically dead for around 30 minutes. The only reason I was brought back to this hell is because someone saw my body in the woods and actually started resuscitation. <mod edit - guidelines>

So why am I here you may ask? Because before I go, I really wish that I could experience what I experienced in "heaven", right here on Earth. Maybe there is a place to go (physically/mentally) here on Earth that could match, or even be better than what I experienced? I highly doubt it, but I won't know if I don't ask.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 1, 2014
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I do hope you find that peace here on earth ok with support with help you can
  3. Jessieblue

Jessieblue Member

wow I never thought of it like that before. Your a very creative thinker I like that :) well now I think about it well yes of course but it will be a different experience for each person. I once felt like I was in heaven when I layed next to my boyfriend about 3 months ago and felt this sudden rush of happiness and another time when I was in Egypt as a teen I went for a late night swim and I can not tell you enough how amazing that felt so yes it can happen.
  4. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

As a christian i wonder if heaven isnt the club for the stuck up and good looking. Its good looking people that judge people like myself for not having a girlfriend or being lazy but they dont know what its like. I wonder if heaven will be all the spoiled brats that had it easy which makes me want to kill myself.
  5. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

sorry but it sounds like you are guilty of judgement too.... perhaps that is part of the reason you haven't found a girl yet? girls don't generally like being w/ ppl they feel are judging them... some don't like being around people they feel are being overly judgemental of others either... just a thought
  6. demuredawn

demuredawn Well-Known Member

i don't think that you will experience the same things here on earth as you did in your near death experience; but thats not to say you can't find something close to it... i encourage you to continue looking!
  7. greenieguy

greenieguy Banned Member

Oh but your judging me judging people that judge me. We could play this game forever but i didnt come here for a back and forth with someone over symantics. I dont even know who you think im judging but find me a good looking person that wouldnt hold the fact that im a virgin agianst me then ill admt to maybe judging but i see the way my friends think they are supior and know what im saying isnt judgement but fact besides i never judge the girl im hanging out with i try to be open which is how i end up in the friendzone. I should of judged those girls for what they were shallow but no i had to give them a chance. My friend once said something like "i can at least get girls" and i said well i dont have a baby to take care of like you either and he got offended like it was his right to say something about my lack of girls. My favorite girl fictional character made fun of her best friend for not being able to get a girlfriend and that one moment almost made me quit watching that show
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 14, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.