Ready to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Kaish, Aug 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaish

Kaish Well-Known Member

So close to committing suicide. I have no hope right now, nothing I do is right. I have not had a night as dark as this in so long. I'm ready to sleep and never wake up again. Desperately wish I could talk to someone. I've picked a date and everything. I'm not meant to walk this world. Thought of telling a friend, but I don't want her to feel bad if I do commit. I don't want her to have that responsibly. It's easier to just kill myself and no one have known.

2. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

:hug: suicide has never made things easier for anyone. But I understand the feeling of sleeping and never wake up, I've often hoped that would happen but I think now I'm glad I'm still alive, what I want to kill is the pain, the stress and anger I feel inside. If those could die, that would be a good start...

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I think you should tell someone, if you don't want your friend to feel bad tell someone else, is there anyone you would feel comfortable telling? You do not have to suffer alone. I'm sure someone will want to help :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.