ready to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by justgivealittle, Apr 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Things are so hard right now that I'm just ready to give up and die. My fiance' feels the same way and so we are going to do it together. We have an idea and a plan of action. I'm ready to do this and so is he.... its gonna be a long day but this will work out!

2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Please reconsider this cant the both of you work together in helping each other through your hurts and emotions as this will make for a stronger relashionship as suicide will take ya apart its final be nothing while your alive your together

3. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

justgivealittle, I am sorry that you and your fiance feel this way.
    Perhaps you both need a change, can you move? Start or change job?

You obviously care about each other. Rather than this, would it not be better to face the future together?
    Please keep talking about what you (and he) are thinking and why you want to leave.

4. He is having a hard time with life and so am I.... We are tired of people and his mom is going to be dying from cancer, We both are mentally ill and are tired of our demons and I'm tired of my PTSD(I was raped a year ago today) and everything seems to be crashing down so we are done. We want to do this and do it together. We love each other enough to die together.

5. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

If you love each other enough to die together, you can love each other enough to live together too. Where you have a partner, you have support. Be one another's strength.

6. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Well firstly as pickwithaustin says if you love each other so much, can you support each other? Do you believe you will be together afterwards?
    I hope the memories are not too bad with it being such an unpleasant anniversary.

Can the two of you calmly think through your respective issues and find a way out of the situation?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.