ready to end it

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by *dilligaf*, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

sorry i know im supposed to have left but ....

im ready to end it all :cry: i cant take anymore :cry: its all getting too much and theres no other option :cry: i dont know what else to do anymore :cry: im so bloody close :cry: everywhere i go theres someone or something there to trigger me :cry: a friend has done it :cry: and ive already been triggered twice by chat today :cry: this has got to end soon :cry: i need to escape :cry: i need to.....

2. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

cant stop crying. cant breath. im so scared. scared of me. scared of getting hurt. scared of loosing her. scared of living. scared of dying. i need a way out. i need to get out. i cant do this. has to end. has to end tonight. im sorry. cant take anymore. I CANT TAKE ANYMORE. I CANT DO THIS ANYMORE. sorry :cry:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Darling please. This post has scared me half to death!!! i never wanna loose you. I know i was REALLY bad last night and for that i'm sorry. I tried to leave to stop me getting you down but obviously didn't work, did it? I'm sorry for scaring you. I NEVER wanna loose you and i wouldn't be able to take if i did. You know what it would do to me. Exactly what it would do to you if the other way round. I HAVE to make you happy and i'm trying so damn hard. All that stuff i was thinking about last night. Me thinks i have it sorted. I was thinking of a way to make you happy. I'm still working on it but i'm gonna do EVERYTHING i can to make you the happiest girl on the planet. I'll even fucking WALK to the airport in this heat and arrange a first flight back if your still doing this bad!!

Would your Nan want this?? for you to commit suicide?? you know damn well she wouldn't. Think about your mum and your dad?? they love you to pieces!!! Philip loves his smurf to pieces. Gel and Meg love you to fucking pieces. Think about how hurt they'd be if you was to do this. Meg's your little baby right?? you seriously wanna put her through losing her cousin?? her big cousin that she looks up to? who she loves to pieces? I KNOW you and i KNOW what your like. You should be starting to see how well i know you from certain post's on the forum. You wouldn't wanna do that. So please darling? PLEASE stay safe. I'm BEGGING you!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry:

4. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

Please don't do anything hun, a lot of people care for you. Vikki loves you to death. Please just try and stay safe ok? Life can get better and think about the future you and Viks could have and Viks is right, your Nan wouldn't want this, you know you she put so much energy on trying to help you stay alive, don't let this depression beat you, you can beat it. Please try and stay strong it could get so much better in the future, you know what they say - "It will get worse before it gets better" Please try and hang on hun. We are here for you, Sam. :hug:

5. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

thanks both.
    im still here (obviously) but feeling the same.
    i cant take any more of this, i just cant :cry:

6. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Sam, you will be fine just take deep breaths and stay away from people who freak you out :hug:

7. ~CazzaAngel~

:yes: :hug: Try and stay away from things that may trigger you.

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I wanted to check in with you and see how you were doing sam. I hope you are feeling better. :hug:

9. ~CazzaAngel~

You doing any better dear? :hug:

10. blade

blade Well-Known Member

please don tdo anything silly. if u keep fighting u can get through all this...i know how u feel... u try and hide but u cant things get in the way u just want to run away.. dont know where but somewhere far away.. from all...this..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.