Ready to give in

Status
Not open for further replies.
just really can't cope with the issues of what happened with the groping at college,then i didn't get believed about it,also same happened at school and i was 14 then im 17 now,and i just can't cope,don't tell me it will get better cause its not things are just getting worst.I also lost my twin sister 3 days afterbirth so i can't cope.

FBD

you've met some jerks, and you lost your twin, i understand that these things are horrible and i'm sorry you've had to experience them, but you can't give up if you weren't the one who was lost, you could have gone with your twin and you didn't that has to mean that you survived for a reason and its not time to quit now

FBD

the reason you should fight is because youre 17, theres so many opportunities to have people stand by you and help you fight, have you gone to counseling? it might be a good thing to try if you haven't

FBD

well, have you tried telling her you have self harming behavior, and you can say you have injured yourself, but leave out suicidal for now, or you can tell them you've had suicidal thoughts in the past, that way they are into consideration, but you could avoid the hospitalization

although, if you are considering ending it and if you have a plan or if you do make an attempt, it might be best for you to go to the hospital and see if theres another way to get the help you need

i am not telling no one,im just going to find a good place then die,best thing,if i don't succeed il do it again until i do,or just refuse treatment can't do anything then

Forgotten_Man

I know I am not one who takes my own advice. However, why not start up some kind of activity during this month? You know join a club, get a job, find a hobby. It might not make the pain go away, but it will help pass the time.

ballinluig

natalie, your twin died and you lived. this was for a reason. Your in a bad place in your head babe, but ur heart is working.

Ive got a son whos coming up 17 and i know he goes through shit. he has me to put with!, 2 years ago last week i tried to commit suicide and i hurt him so so much. I was in a bad place in my head but today things look a wee bit brighter.
Youve got to tell someone natalie babe, tell ur councillor, tell someone, dont try and do things on your own, use the help youve got.#
take care natalie, donnaxxx

if i told someone they would put me in hospital,or tell my parents and sorry but i don't get along with my parents so things would get worst,yeah to makee me suffer thats the only reason

FBD

i had the same views i didnt wanna go to the hospital and i didnt want my parents to know- they know now and nothings really different and goin to the hospital sucked, but it helped so maybe its time to try

tbh you need to talk to someone you need to get help you dont have to feel like this

IV2010

natalie...I don't know where you are but here they don't put you in the hospital just because you say you are suicidal......they would try you on meds, therapy, see a psychiatrist and/or home nursing visits first....
at 17 it's common to not get along with your parents but it usually doesn't last forever...
I urge you to tell them how yuo're feeling and let them help you...at least give yourself and them a chance .....
if they lose you they will be devestated..they will die with you....
please get some help and stay safe...:hug:

ballinluig

natalie, why is going into hospital so bad? have you been in before?

ive didnt tell my parents i was ill, and was in hospital 5 days before i could tell them. yes they said alot, they also cried for me which i didnt want, i wanted to be me, not their frigging daughter.

but, saying all this i did get 20 days in hospital that i needed to sort my self out and on the correct meds.
natalie, do try honey, i know your scared and unsure but you need some help. donna xxxx:IrishDoll:

Leiaha

Hmmm, sorry you feel so bad at the moment :hug:
I felt compelled to reply to your thread to put your mind at rest. It is very unlikely that they will put you in hospital because you feel suicidal. Usually they only do that if you are in immediate danger of trying to harm yourself. I have been there many times myself. As you say, you are willing to give it a month, use that time to go to hospital and work with a crisis resolution team, to find yourself some more help.
I too lost a twin and many people find it very hard to understand how it's possible to miss someone so much when you didn't really 'know' them. It IS possible and it hurts a lot, especially when you are already feeling down. You also experience guilt about their death which, leads to you believing that they would have made a better 'go' of life. Natalie.... we are the surviving twin for a reason. that reason may not be obvious now but, in time it will be revealed =)
Hope this helps hun, I'm around for a while if you want to talk.

Lea :hug:

:Leiaha:

i am not telling my counsellor because they will inform parents and put me in hospital,neither of them options are happening.I am not telling others because i can't.Please don't say i survived for a reason because that reason is to suffer its all i've done.

FBD

natalie-

there is nothing wrong with your parents knowing, its like anything else and parents will love you no matter what, if anything they will most likely be upset themselves for not noticing right away

there is nothing wrong with going to the hospital and once you realize that you will be on the road to recovery

try it please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00