Ready to give it all up

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Menchi, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Menchi

Menchi Well-Known Member

I really feel right now like i should just give up, let the darkness take me.

I feel like its just there, waiting, calling, it wont stop, and im not strong enough to fight it.

I'm so alone right now. I can't cope with this, im sorry.

2. jane doe

jane doe Well-Known Member

You`re not alone, you have us. I don`t know what you`re going trough but remember that the sun shines even if we can`t see it. try to relax, breathe and go for a walk or something, the worst you can do it`s to keep yourself alone, we are here, listening, writting and feeling:)

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Like Jane, I just want to assure you that you are not alone here. Write down your feelings your pains and share them with other members. If you feel you can't wait for replies, go to the chat room. Call a friend or a relative. Anything you can think of to not allow yourself to feel alone or isolated. Please try to see past the darkness.

4. zoebaby

zoebaby Well-Known Member

I would be happy to talk to you, I know what it's like to feel so alone, if you can talk to someone you might feel better, it always feels better to talk, talk to me anytime.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.