Ready to give up...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Special-Agent-Gibbs, Aug 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Hello--

I have reached a point where I just want to die. I am so depressed I don't know what to do I don't want to live and always feel like this I just can't do it. I am constantly rembering the abuse all the time I am tired of living in fear that it will happen again. I wish that he would have killed me I really do my life will never be the same again because of him, why did he do this to me? What did I do to deserve this? *cry

I can't do this anymore I just can't. No one cares about me, no one will ever care about me. Why live? just to suffer in silence everyday and continue to push people away because I am afraid of that they will hurt me. What do I have to live for.....

I just want it to end.........

2. MisterBGone

MisterBGone Well-Known Member

Hello,
    I am sorry to hear of the bad things that have been done to you in the past. I don't have any expert knowledge on how to deal with that. But I do hope that you can find some immediate relief from your pain. I think that the important thing to remember here is that you were a victim. And in no way responsible. So I hope that there is something fun that you can find to do to help you get through this difficult time. I always look forward to your posts. I think you're great. And I love your avatar and username.
    Have a good night!

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Are you getting any counselling/therapy etc.?
    If not, get your doc to refer you for some.
    I am a survivor of sexual abuse that started when I was 6, psychotherapy got me back into sanity and I've never looked back.
    Please don't think no one cares, I know the terror of letting anyone close for fear of being hurt again, it can be got over and there is light at the end of the tunnel.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You deserve peace and healing you do and with therapy you can get that ok Don't give anymore power to the one that abused you hun you can beat this battle you can

5. Lingva

Lingva Member

Please, seek professional help! You deserve a good life and the world needs you.

If you need someone to talk to we are here for you. :pinkheart:

6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hey there,
    You certainly are not alone in feeling this way. This happens more often than you think... I think you should get some professional help or maybe seek justice to try and make peace with the past and believe this fact that this abuse was NOT your fault.
    We're here for you and I am so sorry for what you have been through. :hug:

7. Special-Agent-Gibbs

Special-Agent-Gibbs Safety and Support SF Pro SF Supporter

Thank you to everyone who responded. Knowing that there are people there to talk to helps...Sometimes it gets so overwhelming you know? I just will never understand what I did to deserve what he did to me. I have gone a long time with out self-harming but I am not sure how much longer I am going to be able to stay away from it. :(

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

You DIDN'T deserve what happened to you. You did nothing wrong, and it isn't your fault

9. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

In no way is any of this your fault!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.