Ready to give up:

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Stranger1, May 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I have been thinking about ending it for sometime now. I have been putting it off trying to help my brother build a barn on his property. Well I was up there for the last four or five days,because he took the week off to try and get alot of the little petty stuff out of the way.
    I only agreed to help him with the barn and now he's talking about working on a new shop. I don't think I have it in me to keep this up for much longer. I have been on suicide watch for several years and I am ready to give up. He's even talking about running new fence post after we finish the shop.
    I am sick of living with the all the pain. I talking both mental and physical. I have a constant headache all the time and the doctors said there is much they can do. They give me meds to help with it. They help on the less seveer ones. The bad ones I have to go to the hospital and they knock me out. There are other pains I deal with but I know I am rambling. So I will get off that. The mental side of things I am suffering from depression,anxiety,panic attacks,irrational thinking,mood swings,augoiphobia,socialphobia and a few others I can't think of off the top of my head.These are the main ones I deal with on a daily basis. So the thoughts are pulling me down and once I hit bottom it will be time to go. I'll shut up now,I just had to blow off some steam after being around my brother for so long. Thats about all I have to say for now. Thank you for listening.:chopper:

2. unbearable

unbearable Well-Known Member

sorry I cant give you any good advice right now because im feeling bad myself but I hear you and just wanted to show my support. :hug:

Take care xxx

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Don't give up on yourself just because the doctors are. If they can't help, maybe there's a doctor who can. If you have to wait to see what happens, remind yourself that you've been dealing with your headache for some time and you can keep pulling through. I hope you get the help you need quickly. Don't give up.

4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Thank both of you for taking the time to show me there are still some caring people out there.:chopper:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.