Ready to go now

Status
Not open for further replies.

amylou

I'm ready to go now I'm waiting for the angel of death to come and get me.
I'm ending my life by tommorrow< I hope that I don't get found becuase when I do get found I want it to be when I am gone. I can't do this any more
I hate my life and everything that has ever happened in it I cant remember a pain free day. And certainly can't ever remember a time when I wa shappy

Shyfear

:hug:

I hope you dont do it. Stay here and talk to me! What's bothering you? Please tell me why you want to end your life.

I know things are hard and life is unfair. We are here to help you through these hard times.

I hope you are okay. I love you.

life

i feel the same way...I can relate to u very well...u are not alone...pain is very bad...Thats life;everything can happen to a person;.....How long have u been feeling like this?do u seek theraphy?have u tried medication ...maybe those will help...Hope u get better soon

life x

amylou

I've tried threapy and medication but the pain gets so hard as the days tick by all I can think about is suicide and how the world would be a better place without me

Shyfear

Hun, the world wouldn't be a better place without you. Whether you believe it or not, there are many people who care about you, who love you so much. You may not realize it because you are in so much pain. Try to reach out for comfort and release. It doesn't have to be to a family member, it can be a stranger. You can reach out to me and I will reach back. I may not know you but I love you. Therapy and medication isn't for everyone. They dont work on me either, they made me worse. I know you may feel alone, but you are not. Many of us are in pain, even so we are trying to pull through, and we need you to pull through! I feel suicidal so much too. Sometimes I wonder what holds me back from going through with it, but there must be some reason we are here. Please try to hold on, just one day at a time. Try to reach out, you need support, and we can give it to you :hug:

You are in my thoughts, I love you. I hope you are alright.

amylou

Thanks shy fear but as the days tick by my pain is getting worse besides I've tried more than 50 times to do it. A few times I came pretty close but as I was in prison for some of these attempts I was always found. But I just want to go.

Shyfear

Amylou,

Maybe everytime you try you end up feeling worse. Your always thinking about it (because of the pain) and it's always bringing you down. Please try to see a doctor or someone. What do you have to lose? The pain is all that you can lose, it cant get any worse.

I still dont know your story but please don't give up. :hug: I'm here for you

I love you

amylou

Thanks shyfear
I've tried talking to the mental health over here Most of the time I feel that no one actually gives a damn. My doctors at the surgery though they are brilliant but I have no more to gain if I stay only a life time of misery.

Sorry for your pain. I know what it's like, but it just seems like there is a reason for me to live. Why would the world be better without you? If you go, you lose any chance of a better life. But I do understand this horrible feeling. Wish I could help.

Cestmoi

Having nothing to lose is a brilliant situation to be in, you 're free to try all the things that you didn't dare before for fear of consequences.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00