Ready to go this time definitely!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Sep 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've decided I can't fight this battle anymoe and that I'm ready to go this time definitely,please don't feel sad because I'm quite relieved and happy and it will mean permanant rest.

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I can't help but feel sadness ace. Not only at the thought of possibly losing you, but also that you have come to the point you feel youu can no longer fight the battle. You have come this far and I hate to see you giving in now. I can only hope that you find this strength to go on. :hug:

3. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

ace):
    stay here and talk.

why the need to go?
    you can PM me if you'd like

:hug:

4. Esmeralda

Esmeralda Well-Known Member

Please don't. I know it's a battle. I know it's difficult. But you can and more importantly WILL be happy again! Find a last shred of hope and cling to it with everything you have.

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace,
    You obviously have people who care about you!! If you weren't wanted you wouldn't receive the posts you have. Stop and think, have you explored every avenue to your illness? there have to be several you haven't looked at yet.
    I don't know if you have loved ones at home? If you do then you need to think about them also. Noone wants to see you harm yourself!! Good Luck to you and think things over..Take Care...:chopper:...

6. Rukia

Rukia Well-Known Member

Please don't go. You can fight this, you're strong. I'm here if you need me :hug: I can call you if you send me your phone number.

7. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi ace. I'm sorry to hear that you have lost the strength to keep on fighting the battle of life. You have to dig deep inside and try to find every bit of strength left and fight to survive. You said that you need to rest, but who really knows if death will bring eternal peace? What if it's actually worse on the other side? Heaven and Hell probably don't exist, but I'm sure there is some kind of afterlife.

8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hello Ace, Please don't give up. You have fought these thoughts many times in the past, you can do it again. I really hope you reconsider. If you need to talk feel free to PM me :hug: I believe you have the strength to keep fighting, stay strong Acy

9. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I've lost the complete will to live and when that happen's that's pretty much it,I've found complete happiness in wanting to go I'm really sorry.I can't tell anyone when because that would be unfair,I'm really so sorry everyone but I have to do this.:sad::sad::sad:

10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Ace, please don't go:sad: You would be awfully missed hun. Please stick around for a while and talk to us about whats bothering you, PM me if you want to talk :hug:

11. ConsolationPrizeFighter

ConsolationPrizeFighter Well-Known Member

Please Ace, wait. Things can turn around just give it time. I understand how you feel, but please try to give it some time. Dead is forever. Forever is a long time so don't rush into it, take some time. Try to stick it out. I hope you'll be okay. :hug:

12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Please don't do this ace. Please don't give up hope. :hug:

13. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I'm really sorry I can't do this anymore because it's not worth it I'm comfortable as ever to leave this world I have to do what's right for me I'm so sorry everyone.:sad::sad::sad:

14. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Well ace, I hope the day is in the far off future. I want you to continue trying and seeking support from us for years. I know you say you are comfortable with your decision. You can be comfortable with that choice and still do your best to move forward and past all your issues. You have come this far. Don't let your struggles be for nothing. :hug:

15. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Ace do you see how many people want you to hang in there? We would like to help support you in getting rid of your depression and dispair. We are limited at what we can do for you, but we can definitly show you that you are cared for and alot of people would totally miss you!! I also am suicidal but I have like put my suicidal and negative thoughts behind like a glass wall so I can see them but don't have to worry unless one sneeks out and smacks me upside of the head. In other words being in therapy works for me so why not try with a therapist. Take care of yourself and give it ago!! Stay Strong!!:chopper:!!

16. ace

ace Well-Known Member

Thank's but Im seriosly contemplating attempting very soon I just see no point in life.

17. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

There's always a purpose to life. You just have to find what that is. :hug:

18. Pingu

Pingu Well-Known Member

Please dont do it ace !!

19. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

Please try to resist:hug:
    You can PM me if you want to talk...

20. titanic

titanic Well-Known Member