Ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I've finally reached the point where I have the courage to end it, decided on the best method and I know the timeframe. I should feel bad for other people but I don't, I don't think they will even notice anything, heck a few might even be glad I'm finally gone

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Why should you feel bad for other people who would be glad you're gone, but are you really so sure there's no-one who would care? Would knowing they would stop you?

Why should you feel bad for other people who would be glad you're gone, but are you really so sure there's no-one who would care? Would knowing they would stop you?
They probably would feel bad but the way they've treated me tells a different story. I'm at the point where I just want the pain to end, if they didn't care before that I'm in pain I guess they don't care either that I'm gone. Not talking about people in general but a select few

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
How do you know they don't care about the pain you're in? Maybe they don't know how bad it is, or don't know how to make you feel they care? That happens a lot. Would you like to say more about how they have treated you? How would you like them to treat you now?

How do you know they don't care about the pain you're in? Maybe they don't know how bad it is, or don't know how to make you feel they care? That happens a lot. Would you like to say more about how they have treated you? How would you like them to treat you now?
I've talked with close people and at best they feel uncomfortable and want to distance themselves, fine I get that. What I don't get is that someone says they love me and proceed to push another rusty knife in my back, even proudly declaring that "I feel no empathy". Either way there's not a whole lot of caring, just want to end this suffering any means necessary.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
What I don't get is that someone says they love me and proceed to push another rusty knife in my back, even proudly declaring that "I feel no empathy"
Why does this person who admits to having no empathy matter so much? Is their lack of kindness a good reason for you to die? There are other people who aren't like this, who can give you understanding and compassion.

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Would you say the other things are the main issue, and without the pressure from them this cold hearted person would not have the power to affect you this badly?

Would you say the other things are the main issue, and without the pressure from them this cold hearted person would not have the power to affect you this badly?
That was really just the straw the broke the camels back so to say, every single person whom I've ever let close has hurt me badly. I guess I'm doing the world a favor by not being here anymore

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
every single person whom I've ever let close has hurt me badly.
That could be because you have been choosing people you're not compatible with, but the world wouldn't be a better place without you in it, and you could meet people who are more attuned to you, more accepting, more caring, and more loving. The future is open, and isn't completely determined by the past. That means there is the opportunity to heal from what's happened and have a better life

Last edited:
That could be because you have been choosing people you're not compatible with, but the world wouldn't be a better place without you in it, and you could meet people who are more attuned to you, more accepting, more caring, and more loving. The future is open, and isn't completely determined by the past. That means there is the opportunity to heal from what's happened and have a better life
I have a lifetime of experience that says to me there's something wrong with me, I used to have some semblance of hope but that is gone

Lara_C

Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
I think you mean abused for the way you've been treated.. Do you think the victims of abuse are ever to blame for it, rather the abusers? Do you think you let it happen, and that's what wrong?

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
Can't outsmart myself from feeling like I do, sick and tired of being sick and tired and amounting to shit
You don't have to keep doing what you're doing, though. Set a goal of going back to school or something and reach it. You were passionate about all kinds of things a few years ago and you liked learning new things. Has that changed?

BlueGreen

I think I've finally reached the point where I have the courage to end it, decided on the best method and I know the timeframe. I should feel bad for other people but I don't, I don't think they will even notice anything, heck a few might even be glad I'm finally gone
If you think people won't notice or are glad for you to go then they are definitely not worth taking your own life for. If you have nothing to lose, then let them go, live for yourself, love yourself and **** what they think! You matter, your life matters, it really does.

I think you mean abused for the way you've been treated.. Do you think the victims of abuse are ever to blame for it, rather the abusers? Do you think you let it happen, and that's what wrong?
Well it has happened all my life so logically it has probably something to do with me

You don't have to keep doing what you're doing, though. Set a goal of going back to school or something and reach it. You were passionate about all kinds of things a few years ago and you liked learning new things. Has that changed?
I'm still passionate about many things but the pain is there every single day no matter what, I am too sensitive probably, can't deal with betrayal all that well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00