ready to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by icerain, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. icerain

icerain Well-Known Member

i am new here, was suicidel earlier in the week, having a real hard time with it, but couldnt figure out how to post
    i gave it a few more days, then all of a sudden today it seems like it will be ok if i do it. if i went off my meds, all would be ok to do it. so it is clear now what is to be done. been off meds for a couple of days now
    don't think of it as selfish, cause in my case it is not. it is better for everyone else if i'm gone
    i am not a teenager, have lived a while now, but it is my time to go.
    don't know why i'm posting this, it just all seems clear now. does someone understand this?

2. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

Hello icerain. I don't know why you feel that your going is better for everyone else. It must be difficult, the pain you're going through. You can tell us your problems. We'll help you.

3. icerain

there dosent seem to be anymore pain, no pain. im ok with going now. i don't think it will be tonite, but maybe tomorrow. i don't know if i want help or not anymore, it just seems better to go

4. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

Why does it seem better to go? What about the people that care about you? Your friends? Your family? They'll be devastated.

5. icerain

i dont have friends, and i keep hurting my family anyway. they will be better without me, they may be sad for a while, but then they can move on with their lives. my H can remarry, my kids will not live in the same hell anymore cause of me

6. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

I'm sure deep down inside they care about you. They wouldn't want you to take such drastic measures. I know it's hard for you right now, but what you're doing isn't the answer. to your problems. You can get help.

7. icerain

maybe they do, but they will be beter off. it can be an accident,so they wont think ia m being selfish. i am the cause of thier pain now. i know it. they know it. it is bad enouth knowing that this depression crap is hereditary and i think at least 1 of the kids will have to deal with it, and it is because of me. maybe if i leave now, it wont be as bad for them

8. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

But if it is hereditary, you can help them through their pain. You can support them when they need it. You can both support each other.

9. icerain

thanks for listening, i am tired now, goodnite. i will wait until at least tomorow to see if thins are differtn, but i doubt ti

10. zaraki

zaraki Active Member

Don't give up hope. Please?

11. SueEisman

SueEisman Member

Your kids will never recover and maybe even blame themselves. I know this because my son left a family who is now trashed because of his decision. Save your kids by getting help now.

12. icerain

i dont know what to say here. i guess i told someone in a round about way, next thing i know the cops are on me then i get in the hospital for 72hrs. i am home now

13. icerain

it's been a couple of days now. i am back on my meds.

thank you all for caring

but it still seems the best thing - don't missunderstand, i am no longer suicidal, but it does seem it would be the best option.

14. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Good you decided to be back on your meds, give yourself some time and things will improve. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
    Big :hug:
    Beret xxx

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.