Ready to go...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by notte_profonda, Jan 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. notte_profonda

notte_profonda New Member

I really hate myself. I'm worthless, ugly, lonely, stupid ... the list could go on. I usually try to keep myself busy with school, work, and outside activities, but that doesn't seem to work anymore. I think about killing myself everyday. The only thing I have to "look forward" to is graduating college in June, but after that I honestly see no point in living. These past 4 years have been very rough and every day/month/year just seems to get worse. I have nothing to show, no experiences, nothing. I've tried to talk to 'friends' that I thought I could trust, but they either don't take me seriously or distance themselves from me.

Sorry for my rambling. :(
    I don't know if I can wait until June to end it all...
  2. TooShyToScream

TooShyToScream Well-Known Member

You may feel that you are worthless, but that does not mean you really are. Feelings aren't facts. It sounds like you've worked hard to graduate college...that's something to be proud of. And if you need someone to talk to, feel free to PM me. I'd be glad to try to help.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Sometimes depression makes you feel worthless.. Don't listen to it.. Tell your self your a good person instead.. Positive self talk is a good coping skill..I'm positive that noone here would think that way of you..
  4. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

You are not worthless, even if you think you are. I am glad you are reaching out for help on here, do you get counselling for your thoughts? Sometimes talking to friends are not the best thing to do as they may react in a way they shan't have, which could leave you feeling alone. But nobody is ever alone on here. Please do keep reaching out to us on here. For now I wish you the best and I have found you a few articles that may help you understand and support your feeling more, see below x
    Take care

Source -

Source -

Take care x
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.