ready to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by bestwishes, Jan 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bestwishes

bestwishes Member

I really am feeling like today would be a good day to die..I have had enough of this silly silly world

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

HI you i hope you can just hang out here then and chat and vent lots of people can relate to that feeling of yours. If it all gets too much please don't harm yourself okay please call crisis line and just talk to someone. I know it does help just to hear a real voice one that cares. You can pm me anytime if you want i will try to help but i think if you can please call someone A family member your doctor a friend okay just stay safe I care okay so please hold on who knows what door will open tomorrow hugs

3. Cute_Angel_Xx

Cute_Angel_Xx Account Closed

Hey, I hope you don't hurt yourself but stay and talk would you like to tell us whats been going on in your life so we can help and support you?

4. GoldenPsych

GoldenPsych Well-Known Member

What's going on? Why today?

xxx

5. Nima

Nima Well-Known Member

I know you don't mean you want to end your life. You may not think you have much more to live for but you do. Today is not a good day to die. I know a lot of people who have had cancer and wished they could be here today with their loved ones and nothing is wrong with you, You're sick of this silly silly world is not a good enough excuse to end your life. Please think about this and don't end your life

6. jxdama

jxdama Staff Member Safety & Support

we love you.

7. Fitzy

Fitzy Well-Known Member

It is a silly world but stick with it. X

8. DeAdwOrLD

DeAdwOrLD Well-Known Member

I've always thought Mondays are better to make an exit. You are sticking two fingers up to the everyone from your workplace, to your family that brought you up etc IMO. But it's a personal preference I suppose; you have your reasons and they're good enough...

But I hope you stay and live your life instead..

9. StevenSiew

StevenSiew Well-Known Member

I am sorry for all the pain I have caused you. I feel so powerless because I am unable to provide you with much assistance.

10. Ravenwing

Ravenwing Well-Known Member

Are you OK? :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.