Ready to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not trying to get dramatic about it. Have no job, friends, family, place to live and just in general life sucks. I am not about to hang myself or do any of that other crap that only works like half the time. <I just want edit moderator total eclipse method>

I know I'm gonna get the "don't do it!" and I don't begrudge anyone for doing that but c'mon now, this has gone on too long and I'm sick of it. I'm ready to go, its fine, I'm ok with it. I'm not even mad really but I don't have the fight in me anymore to dig out of this massive hole.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Hun when one does not have that fight in them turn to someone okay to help I know it is hard asking for help i know but call crisis line okay go to hospital meds do help take edge off the sadness the distorted thinking I know you do not see hope right now but hun it is there god knows when it will show it self but there is hope First step is to reach out though okay like you have done here go to hospital call crisis a friend family and get some help to heal okay
Hospital is a place to heal to rest to get help to get back on the right track they have social workers people who can get you into a stable mind and a place to live as well hugs to you

roscho

You are in a bad place - most of the people here are either in a bad place, or were in a bad place. Most of us got here with the same google search.

As for being a dick, that is for you to decide - the people here have been over judged, this isn't a place for judging.

Last edited by a moderator:

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Yes i have been told my thoughts do go all over the place i do hope you get some help though that was my main reason for reaching out to you hugs:hugtackles:

VALIS

I noticed about total eclipse's conversational style and one time flipped through her past posts-

what's amazing is that she responds to so many posts per day, in threads where people are just begging for help and no one sees the post or takes the time. I put myself in those people's position where even one post with a good intention is so much better than no one even bothering to reply. That's why she is such a great asset to SF.

And I understand where you are coming from and feel your desperation. I don't even have any advice, just, hang in there and keep reaching out.

Speedy

Staff Alumni
Hey Dave, just read your post. Hope you're doing alright, and I have hope since I see that you logged on approximately 17 hours ago.

Let me know if you want to talk; holler at me. I would be delighted to hear from you. :) And yes, incoherent posts do bother me sometimes, but I just think to myself that most people here have others' best interests at heart when incoherent posts get on my nerves. Even I didn't read one of the above responses for that reason, but I'm sure she/he has been a great help to others.

Lastly, I'm not here to judge either, so I'll shuddup now. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00