ready to go...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by the masked depressant, Oct 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the masked depressant

the masked depressant Well-Known Member

i'm ready to go:(

i tried and tried to hold up, to eventually see a purpose, but it's just not working for me.

my life is, to say the least, probably the most miserable existance ever.

for the last few days, all i've really been doing is comfort eating- thinking about how much of a fail i am, how everything gets messed up and how i'm better off with the angels. i know i'll find internal peace their.

i just feel trapped- and the only way i can free myself is to die

there's nothing left

no one, or nothing
    it's like i was a mistake. like, i'm the left over of some previous existance who got left behind.

like the darkness is my only friend, everything else is just a painfull nightmare.

living is a nightmare.

as they say in the shinedown lyrics, god knows i've tried...

i don't expect anyone to reply- guess i'm just writing my feelings down

2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

How have you become trapped?

3. the masked depressant

i'm trapped in my own thoughts, my own self hatred, and what ever i do i can't get out.

well i will finally..

i'm going to do this- it's more worth it than waiting around for something good to actually happen

people say life gets better, but until i see it- i really don't believe it

4. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

Life can get better - are you doing anything to try at the moment? Meds? Therapy? Family support? Exercise?

Sorry if any of those ideas seem insensitive - there are so many others too...do you occoupy yourself to at least keep yourself distracted at all?

5. jimk

jimk Staff Alumni

((Masked Depressant)) think you should call a doc, or a crisis line , or go to the emergency room instead of ending it all.. say this cause i find real value in your exsistence in the brief time i have known you on here.. things can get better but you need to be alive and around to have this..

take care please.. :handinhand: Jim

6. the masked depressant

nice of you to say, jim

what makes you say that:)

7. the masked depressant

those ideas don't sound insensitive at all, in fact- really logical.

i'm using them all, with the exception of family support, as my family are for my suicide- or should i rephrase that, they don't support the fact that i'm suicidal, and they don't want to help me in any way. they say it's not our problem, do what you want.

therapy should start up again in a few weeks- providing i'm still here

:unsure:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.