ready to go

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tek1, Apr 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tek1

tek1 New Member

* My brain is fried. My thoughts are all jumbled, and my sentences don't make sense sometimes.
    * I'm a grad student, finishing up my last course for M.S. degree
    * Have no close friends to talk to; no family; basically alone
    * I have no social skills.
    * Things at work aren't good. I'm not completing tasks in time. Teammates are angry at me.
    * I gave my work my notice, and I don't have a job lined up. I'll be unemployed in a couple weeks.
    * I have to pay them back tuition reimbursement to leave. I'll be broke.
    * School is just as bad. I won't be finishing up my project in time. I have to do a final presentation soon to tell the class that I didn't get anything done the entire semester. I'm embarassed even thinking about it. I'm sure everyone thinks I'm incompetent, just like my coworkers.
    * I've been to a few psychologists. They never seem to help even though I think they're trying. They just sit there and ask me how my day was.
    * I have nothing to live for. Nothing. I just want things to end for me. I have a plan. I'm gonna take a few weeks off to relax. No school. No work. Then, I'm gonna fly somewhere warm, get a hotel, and kill myself. I need to escape.

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

Please keep talking here. I know it's not the same as having someone close to you, but it's something, and there are people that care.

3. HollowRhythms

HollowRhythms Well-Known Member

hiya there... there's a lot of ppl who can relate. . there's a lot of amazing ppl here. . sometimes when doors close, others open. . .

i'm sorry psychiatrists aren't helping, but they only give out meds. . . i dont know if you've tried talking to someone, could help.. .

hope you find what you need. .

4. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Sounds like you are under alot of pressure and that can lead to alot of stress.Do you have a coordinator you can talk to and explain your situation or a lecturor.Sometimes we all need a little break from pressure.Maybe look at seeing a councillor to as they help with coping solutions not just meds.I hope everything works out for you and please take care and post here to get things of your chest

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.