ready to quit.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by jcat, Jun 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

fuck this of life. ppl fucking suck. talk shit and then push buttons. just to see if they can get a rise. they just don't know who their fucking with. i really just don't care. a couple ppl were talking at work and they came up with the subject of suicide and how ppl who kill themselves are weak and cowards. the ones that don't succeed are scared to die and are jsut crying for help. that hit a nerve with me today. then my roommate says something friday about being ready to die. i'm jsut tired of all the shit, drama, voices, if i could crawl into a hole and be alone i'd be ok for a minute. i don't like much at the moment. jsut fed up and i am ready to give up on this shit. why go on. who cares. this shit is driving me fucking bonkers. not liking it at all. ppl suck. fuck it. who cares. i don't why i am posting this cuz all it's doing is making me more frustrated and depressed. wy should i even try anymore. just want to give up and quit.

2. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

Don't give up.

...please...

I know how you feel to some extent- I joined this forum to make sure I'd never attempt suicide and to not go back to cutting.

So don't give up, please. I'm here if you need to listen. :smile:

3. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hey there, sounds like you've had a bad day at work and I can understand what they were saying hit a raw nerve. Don't give up though, how are you now? If it will make you more angry or won't help if you reply to this thread then that's ok but I just want you to know that even though we haven't chatted, I care. I see you around the forum and I've read your posts and I do care. Please take care of yourself. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.