Ready to slip away

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by lelantgirl, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lelantgirl

lelantgirl Well-Known Member

I am ready to slip away to spirit............been holding on and hour by hour, day by day it just gets harder with every aspect of my life.
    I feel empty, lost and alone.................just needed to share.................I dont think can hang on any longer.
  2. Lps

Lps Well-Known Member

Lelant, Sending you some love. I see that you've offered comfort to a lot of people over time. We're all here. With all you've been through, you have so much to contribute to this world. The only way I know to get through pain is to reach out and let other people be with you through it. Love.
  3. Black Beauty

Black Beauty Well-Known Member

You never know what's at the bottom. It can be exciting to think that there might be an afterlife and that holding on to this one's a pain, but if the next life is even worse then that would suck big time. <Mod Edit - Acy - Inappropriate > maybe like go out on the street and stop eating, see what kind of interesting people come along and give you food/change/something bad.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 25, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.