Ready to take the whole bottle of

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by samiam50, May 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samiam50

samiam50 New Member

I'm at my wits ends. Nothing is helping ................. i just want relief. I suffer from depression and anxiety brought on 7 years ago with the diagnosis of my son's bipolar disorder. I have a therapist, put back on Lamictal to help with the depression but it's getting worse every day.

In a daze, have been taking more and more klopopin each night to sleep. Tonight I don't want to go to bed because I'm tempted to take the entire bottle.

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2010
  2. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Re: Ready to take the whole bottle of klonopin

hi,
    Listen, hun, dont do this ok... put the pills down and talk to us.
    pm me :)
    please do NOT take the pills...
    :love:

3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

don't do it sam....what will happen to nyour son if you do this?...

4. kyle88

kyle88 Well-Known Member

For the sake of your son, don't do it... be strong for him...

5. myrobotfriend

myrobotfriend Member

My girlfriend has overdosed a dozen times. After all of it she hasn't died, but each time her body deteriorates more and more.

It is not an easy clean way out, it is a slow and painful way to kill your liver and kidneys, tear up your stomach lining, and destroy the functions of your brain.

Besides that you can make it to tomorrow. There are other ways of coping if pills aren't helping. They could be the wrong pills. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, and it starts with a new day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.