Ready.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Celestex0, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

Got everything I need, wrote my letter & everything. I'm just so scared it won't work.

2. Lifeisagift

Lifeisagift Well-Known Member

Celestex0 could we take the time to talk a bit before you do anything please ?
    I don't know how much it's hard for you but you have to keep fighting. If you tried and it didn't work you have to try harder. Do you really think that your grandma's gonna make it thanks to yor letter ? She looks important to you.
    In life some days are bad, and some are hellish. And rarely some of them are good. You must fight for the good ones. Whatever what you're going through, i believe that there's always a wayout, a light in the end of the tunnel, and committing suicide is giving up on any chances of knowing peace.
    By the way if your avatar is one of your drawings you're a freaking amazing artist. You should keep drawing, maybe it would be helpful to release inner pressure.

3. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

I highly appreciate your kind words. Tried, didn't succeed. Next time I'll do better. Be better. I'll get the.outcome I need and hopefully sooner rather then later.

4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Between the careful planning for your own demise, do you also focus any plans and goals on gaining instead wellness?

5. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

I have. Those dont work either.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.