ready

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Tia, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

well i am ready to go, this is not the first time ive attempted but hopefully this wil be
    the last time

i am just panicking right now that i have everything ready
    a bit like you would panic before going on holiday to check you have everything, except im not coming back

ok past few weeks i have been arranging things but i have not left any letters .. do you think i should? i really dont know how much time i have or what to do, i am panicking a bit but i dont regret what ive done, i was almost sectioned yesterday , i feel so selfish but guilt is not enough anymore, i actually think since my attempt tonight i am feeling so anxious but i feel evil , too, but the demon inside is saying, keep them in do not go hospital , i dont even know why im on this site i just think i need comfort during my final hours or days or however long it takes. i dont know whether to leave letters or not, im not asking for help , just opinions please, you would not be helping me to die in any way since ive attempted already

2. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Tia, because you say you've made an attempt, I beg you, please call the paramedics, sweetie. There are better answers than offing ourselves. Please let me know you've called for help. :hug:

3. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

im sorry for disappointing you Acy, please dont beg friend its ok
    suicide is the only way out for me now but i know i will be ok because i believe in angels and this world is hell

ive had nothing but bad experience with paramedics, hospital and police and i cant do it again, i dont want to live, and if i did call them, and refused treatmend id be back in hospital and life is not worth living in those places
    i came out worse from psychiatrics ive been there i promise and i assure you i cannot let it happen again but thank you.

4. Acy

Tia, it isn't always "bad." How about just calling a crisis line? If you'd like, PM your whereabouts, and I'll see if I can find a crisis line number for the area for you. :hug:

5. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Many supportive vibes coming your way...very much hope you do not give up on the hospital option. I also second Acy's crisis line suggestion....please let someone help ride you through this. :hug:

6. Tia

Tia Well-Known Member

well thank you

i blinking failed again. f*** the world. i appreciate yourhelp you are both very kind people.

grrrrrrrrrrr

:cry:

7. windlepoons

windlepoons Well-Known Member

Tia what happened to make you feel this is the only thing for you to do?

8. Acy

Tia, you're here, so it isn't your time to go...I'm glad it's not. :hug: How can we help you find constructive ways to make things better, sweetie? PM me anytime if you need to vent or just want to talk about something. Talking can help relieve some pressure even if it doesn't change things. Relieving pressure can help us to find the right ways to change things. Let me know if and how I can help, OK?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.