real childhood memory or is it all imagined

Discussion in 'Rape and Abuse' started by DrownedFishOnFire, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Just weird memory in fragments came to me on n off growing up just quick memory there n here but not til today it was most weirdest feeling going on in my head That was more to the babysitters and me two different ones at two different time n me being around 4 or 5 or both age me touching them but them touching me no recall at all cant even remember just renmember touching One of them iin the groin while she was nude while other babysitter cant remember her face but was terrified if mom found her to babysit me just remember riding around in the ugly brown car. It just feels real as the car that did exisit. I dont know if it was two different babysitters or one same one.

Just dont know if its all in my head.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hope you can reach out to a therapist who will help you hun recall some of the past and will help you heal hugs

3. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Lol not think I would want to know if it was real. I just looked up some of symptoms I matched those to the T right around that age, asked mom about it last night. She said I have not said a word about it. Again I have a clueless mother that even cant recall how I got some of the scars on my body.

For my own sake and sanity I'll just say its a figment of my imagination however the feelings just bugging me nothing settling right.

4. PatriciaAHunt

PatriciaAHunt Member

Seeking professional help is your best option for recovery.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.