Real depressed where from here

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pachrissy, Oct 14, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

Ive gotten depressed in the past, but, not like this. I took one of those depression tests and scored a 90 severe depression. I use to self injure but never thought of the end. Plans never use to enter my mind. I feel like my back is against the wall. Its getting very difficult to fight the urges. My family doesnt even know. They have no idea. Life has to be better after. All i want to do is sit and cry. But there are no more tears.
  2. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Welcome to the forum,
    Do you know what is triggering these thoughts? Do you have any kind of mental health support? You need at least a therapist. You can spill your guts with one. They will help you talk thru it. They also will teach you coping skills. You are going to have to sit down with your parents sooner or later, so you might as well do it now. You need that support.
    Make your parents see the pain you are in. If they don't want to help then go to the hospital and tell them you are suicidal and you are ready to commit. Tell them you have a plan and are getting close to using it. They probably admit you to the phsyc ward for evaluation. Don't be afraid they aren't as bad as you might think. They are rather boring. bring a book to read or the only other thing is to walk circles around the ward to help take your mind off things.
    I wish you the best and hope you and your parents can come to agreement that you need help.~Joseph~
  3. pachrissy

pachrissy Well-Known Member

I know i didnt say but i have a husband and 4kids they deserve better
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

It is so difficult having the responsibility you have and feeling in so much pain...have you sought professional help? and no, I do not think your spouse and children will be better off without you, but it is clear, that all will be better off when you have found ways to feel better...please PM me if I can help in any way, big hugs, J
  5. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Hi pachrissy. Your husband and kids need you and only you. Please don't harm yourself. I think you should talk to your husband about how you are feeling so that you can get help. Your children need their mother. :hug:
  6. ethelred

ethelred Member

There are times I want to cry too but for some reason I just can't. It's like my life is beyond tears.
    I used to self harm a bit but nothing serious. I still punch walls and kick things until my knuckles bleed and swell. Afterwards i still feel bad.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.