• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Real difficult ‘living’ like this...

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Wow...it is sooooo hard to live like this....wanting It all to just stop but the devastation it would cause my family plus my fear of hell keeps me here...rant over......peace to all.
you kind of sound like me. i also fear hell and worry about what my family would go through so i keep trying. i hope you can find some joy out of life...mike...*hug*shake

you kind of sound like me. i also fear hell and worry about what my family would go through so i keep trying. i hope you can find some joy out of life...mike...*hug*shake
I should find joy...I have it all...if I had not experienced trauma at the ripe old age of 59 I would not be writing this..like you, I keep trying .... feel like I am running out of options but hell and what my family would go through is a definite deterrent.....just miserable to live like this....sick and I mean sick as it sounds, I wish I could just get sick.....

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
I should find joy...I have it all...if I had not experienced trauma at the ripe old age of 59 I would not be writing this..like you, I keep trying .... feel like I am running out of options but hell and what my family would go through is a definite deterrent.....just miserable to live like this....sick and I mean sick as it sounds, I wish I could just get sick.....
being sick really sucks. i hope you can find something to make you feel better...mike...*hug

MosesY

Functioning Alcoholic
SF Supporter
Life is tough, I know what you mean. I feel your pain and identify with you. I was vaping one time and a man told me I could die from that; I laughed at him and said "I want to die!" That pretty much shut him up. I hope that things go better for you soon. Hugs to you.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$30.00
Goal
$255.00