Real men wear pink

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think of men wearing pink?

I see many guys going around in pink and I personally don't see anything wrong with it. But like all clothes/colours, it suits some guys better than others. Sure, pink is a feminine colour but it hasn't always been that way. It wasn't until the 1950's when women taken over the colour pink and made it our colour!

So what do you think? Should pink stay with the girls or do you think there's nothing wrong with it?

BlackPegasus

Salmon's one of my fave colors. My Dad had this white suit and pink shirt some years back. He looked so handsome in it. Feminine is a lable not a fact. Pink isn't a female it's a color so how can it be feminine?

Mia

L

LtRoarke

Some guys look A LOT better in pink than others, and it really depends on the shade of pink, too. I have no problem with it, but it does kind of freak me out when a guy I'm dating has a lot of pink clothes; I had a boyfriend who had more pink clothes than I did. I didn't think anything of it until after we broke up and I heard that he was bisexual. lol....

S

Saoirse

Yeah, from my experience more bi/gay men wear it than straight guys. I have no problem with people wearing anything they want. Doesn't affect me much.

Just_visiting

I think guys should b able to wear whatever colours they want to wear. BUT i think pink only suits certain guys. In my opinion pink looks good on either obviously gay guys or obviously straight guys. If you r one of those guys who could b either then i think pink isnt the best choice. Just my opinion tho.
L1

Hahaha.... the one colour that I cannot stand wearing is pink, but I dont have a problem with other people wearing it... really they should be able to wear what they want.

TDM

neon666

saying pink is a color just for females is a stereo type like "only jews can be white"(--i heard that from a friend once)

but I do have 2 admit...on some guys...it looks HORRIBLE

but on others, pinks hott and it gives them a bit of their own flair

i just hate those pink polos and i would never date a guy who wears pink just cuz i cant stand the color all 2gether

mmmmm pink looks so hot on some guys - makes me really sit up and take notice because it's not seen that often. Personally, I like pastels, and if they look good with someone's skin tones, I'd like seeing more of it. Seems like every man I've dated or married has always worn earth tones - that gets old.

BUT i think pink only suits certain guys. In my opinion pink looks good on either obviously gay guys or obviously straight guys.
Lonely one, good observation! I've never thought of that but it's true.

immure - yeah, the salmon thing cracked me up when I first heard it! That's like "men sweat, women glow." LMAO

Well, since we're so philosophical here, what do you guys(guys as in people, not men) think about speedos?

Personally, I'll take a guy in lime green velvet bellbottoms, a hot pick shirt opened to the navel with gold chains, and a purple pimp hat over speedos OR thongs on guys any day. yuk-poo LOL

manicmonday

poison

I don't mind people wearing pink, regardless of gender. However, I hate it when guys wear pink and think there so "tough" because of it. Ugh, it's just a color...

Awwww, dont take me too seriously
ok! LOL I don't think I've seen you post before so I couldn't gauge your meaning. sorry. <s>

I have warn a pink dress before, hehe.
and i have pink streaks in my hair right now.
And I am a male, i think....
LOLOL cool! Be BOLD Be BRASSY Be...ooo la la...SASSY!

manicmonday

DoubledStratum

Real men don't need bathroom breaks. Real men do it in their PANTS.

Ohohoho, issues of manliness are just begging to be parodied. :laugh:

Anyways, where I live it takes courage to wear Pink. I respect those who choose to do so. I prefer black. Which also takes courage. Hoo-yeah. However, Black and pink is a very fetching combination, and one day I may branch out into some form of cyberpunk ensemble. Maybe.

Just_a_guy

manicmonday said:
ok! LOL I don't think I've seen you post before so I couldn't gauge your meaning. sorry. <s>

LOLOL cool! Be BOLD Be BRASSY Be...ooo la la...SASSY!

manicmonday
You are forgiven :laugh:

:poke: manicmonday

L

letdown

I never thought anything of it until I met a man who made a great big deal of him being more 'feminine' or whatever..to be honest I didn't even notice he was wearing the colour...:unsure:

Personally, it would take me a lot of courage to wear pink and I'm female..:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00