Real or fake?

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kezzie, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Kezzie

Kezzie Well-Known Member

So once again I'm finding myself back where i began. My 'friends' are fed up with my whining and moaning. They ask me how I am but no matter my answer they aren't satisfied. If I say I'm fine I get moaned at for lying, if I say I'm having a bad day I get moaned at for being attention seeking. I just can't win. I can go around pretending everything is normal, acting like everything is right with the world, but it would be a lie. And no matter how hard I try there is only so long you can pretend for, only so long you can act for and I can't do it indefinitely. I can walk around everyday with a smile on my face, but pretty soon its gonna crack and people are going to see how not okay I am. But them I'm back to being attention seeking. So I have two choices, live a lie and be surrounded by people, or tell the truth and lose everyone. Seems like no choice at all. Maybe this doesn't even make sense. Its a ramble I guess but I have no where else to get this down. nowhere else to turn when the darkness just swallows me whole. Maybe writing it down will help. Maybe I'm just fighting a losing battle. And if I'm never going to win, why bother fighting?
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

because YOU are worth the fight hun i am sorry the people close to you just do not understand how depression works hugs
  3. ToughAct

ToughAct Member

I get where your coming from having to put on an act everyday pretend your ok . Sitting in the dark with no light smiling on outside but on the inside your hollow . Everyone needs someone to talk to because anyone can get crazy left with there own thoughts and no way to express them. sits next to you in the dark ever ones got to vent ill listen if you want to talk