Real Reason...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was ask to post here...so i am.

I feel like i should be honest with you guys since you have become like my family. I need to tell you the truth about this trip to my sisters (im in south Carolina in case you didn't know). This is me giving myself a last chance to find something that eases the pain even a little. If i don't, i plan on taking my life on my way back to Mass....

Right now i am struggling to make it through the day...im trying to mask my pain right now by being hyper but its not working...

I need your support now more than ever :cry:

IV2010

I hope you'll find some relief from the pain sam.....are you doing some nice things for yourself???...
I don't want you to leave us.....:hug::hug::flowers:

Bambi

Hey sweetheart I am here for you too ya know...I don't want you to go anywhere so please lean on all of us here for support during this difficult of times..we love you and care about you...please let our love in to heal your heart..I would miss you terribly if you went so please please fight with all you got and when you don't have enough strength use mine.
I love Sam so hang tough girl.
B

Hey sweetheart I am here for you too ya know...I don't want you to go anywhere so please lean on all of us here for support during this difficult of times..we love you and care about you...please let our love in to heal your heart..I would miss you terribly if you went so please please fight with all you got and when you don't have enough strength use mine.
I love Sam so hang tough girl.
B
Aww hun :cry: im trying with all i have...or i will be i mean i just got here....but its just so hard...i love you too so much...i just feel bad when i have to take strength...its your strength...you need it..:love: :cheekkiss:

justmeonlyme

Long Time SFer
Staff Alumni
like i told you the other day sam im ALWAYS gana be here for you i no your stugling but you can do it :wub: you hun!! :hug: :love: its gana be ok sweety im always here no mater what :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

like i told you the other day sam im ALWAYS gana be here for you i no your stugling but you can do it :wub: you hun!! :hug: :love: its gana be ok sweety im always here no mater what :hug: :hug: :hug:

:cry: i love you so much emma...your such a sweetheart :hug: and im alos here for you always :cheekkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00