Real Reason...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, May 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I was ask to post i am.

I feel like i should be honest with you guys since you have become like my family. I need to tell you the truth about this trip to my sisters (im in south Carolina in case you didn't know). This is me giving myself a last chance to find something that eases the pain even a little. If i don't, i plan on taking my life on my way back to Mass....

Right now i am struggling to make it through the trying to mask my pain right now by being hyper but its not working...

I need your support now more than ever :cry:
  2. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Sam..... I'm here. I'm sure you know that. :hug:
  3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: :cry: im so tired of feeling like this.. i want it to end

4. Perfect Melancholy

Perfect Melancholy SF Friend

:i'm sorry:please stay, I demand it:i'm sorry::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles::hugtackles:
  5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

So do you hun :hug: i demand it! we are in this together...and trust me i am trying like hell to do this... :hug:
  6. ZombiePringle

ZombiePringle Forum Buddy and Antiquities Friend

Just remember what I said Sam. I know you can fight on.
  7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: josh i will remmeber that... i will cling to that oportunity :D
  8. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

I really hope you find what you are looking for sam. I am sure you will find it :hug: everything will be ok.
  9. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I hope you'll find some relief from the pain sam.....are you doing some nice things for yourself???...
    I don't want you to leave us.....:hug::hug::flowers:
  10. Infinite Sadness

Infinite Sadness Well-Known Member

I really hope it works out for you and you don't have to take your life. :hug:
  11. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: sorry guys... im a wreck...i didnt want to post like this. :hug: thanks guys you mean so much to me :hug:
  12. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

you mean a lot to all of us sweetheart, believe it or not (but i'd rather you believe it)

13. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:hug: :cry: i dont know awful....
  14. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Hey sweetheart I am here for you too ya know...I don't want you to go anywhere so please lean on all of us here for support during this difficult of times..we love you and care about you...please let our love in to heal your heart..I would miss you terribly if you went so please please fight with all you got and when you don't have enough strength use mine.
    I love Sam so hang tough girl.
  15. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Aww hun :cry: im trying with all i have...or i will be i mean i just got here....but its just so hard...i love you too so much...i just feel bad when i have to take strength...its your need it..:love: :cheekkiss:
  16. justmeonlyme

justmeonlyme Long Time SFer Staff Alumni

like i told you the other day sam im ALWAYS gana be here for you i no your stugling but you can do it :wub: you hun!! :hug: :love: its gana be ok sweety im always here no mater what :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
  17. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cry: i love you so much emma...your such a sweetheart :hug: and im alos here for you always :cheekkiss:
  18. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

i know you can do this sam

i'll always love you

19. kitanai

kitanai Well-Known Member

but how will you help me if your gone if i was there id give ya a hug and demand we do something fun intill i seen your smile
  20. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:cheekkiss: :hug: i will always love you too :smile::love:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.