1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Realisation

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Tearsalone, Jan 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tearsalone

Tearsalone Well-Known Member

I don't think anyone can help me.

I'm a lost cause, theres no point in being near me.

I don't wanna take up anymore of your time really, so I might stick around but I won't be posting anymore.

2. TheBLA

TheBLA The biggest loser alive.

There's a lot of us that feel exactly the same way you do, myself included. I hope you can continue to post, I'm afraid I don't know you, but I am sure you can contribute here.

3. Tearsalone

Not really, I can be really boring.

I really want to die, more then anything, I don't wanna live and do that happy stuff I wanna die and just suffer whatever repetitions afterwards.

I hate myself more then I can even imagine hating someone else.

I mind as well face it, I'm a idiotic, annoying, boring british brat and I really don't mind if someone came up and chopped my head off now.

4. shellz

shellz Guest

Hey I dont want you to go away! I was having fun in the Coffee House!! Im sorry your having a hard time. Will you tell me/us whats going on to make you feel this way? I care about you and hey, you owe me a castle remember? But seriously, hang in there, okay?

5. Tearsalone

My whole life story is a incredably long trainwreck, and I'm bored with having to be strong, and having people rely on me. When I was 14 my mum died and I had to watch my dad cry in front of me, me and him didn't always get on but I want meant to be the one crying yet I was being used as the one to cry too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.