realised i suck at everything

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ZERO2008, Jun 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZERO2008

ZERO2008 Well-Known Member

1. cant get a job cos im a f++king weirdo
    2. cant play guitar even when i paid for lessons all i can do is fingertap and play the intro to a song
    3. cant even be good at games i play like gta4 or cod4 or wow
    4. so basically im a failure at everything i do or play

cant even kill myself properly cos im still alive wish i was dead as i wont amount to anything im just a loser with no friends and no girlfriend

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Zero :hug: !!

You're not a weirdo or a loser! Everyone is good at something,you just have to find what your talent is.
    Instead of making a list of all the things going wrong, why not compile a list of all the things you are good at? :hug:

3. ZERO2008

i dnt know what im good at :(

4. Poirot

Poirot Guest

i know how it feels mate. my xbox is probably the only thing i like and my ass gets whopped at fifa every night. i even get abused and i still put the headset on.

5. Aurora Gory Alice

Aurora Gory Alice Well-Known Member

Hey Zero2008

It took me years and years to find anything that I was even remotely good at, and mostly the reason why was because I was so down on myself, that even if I was good at it - I wouldn't allow myself to believe it.

The trick is just trying lots of different things. You may suprise yourself!
    Similar to what Daisychain said... try maybe compiling a list of things you could try (there's a cool website called 43 things that could give you some ideas of things other people are doing or trying to do). Give them a shot.

I am good at some seriously CRAPOLA things like spelling, singing, managing to act sober when I'm really drunk, finding places on the tube map really easily, holding my breath for long periods of time, and giving great hugs.

Not gonna become Bill Gates with any of those things hehe but I guess it's kinda amusing to know that they are there. :)

6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

gta4 rocks you don't have to beat the missions just run over people and you'll feel better :hug:

7. may the lord be with you...I know how it feels...life is no piece of cake...I was once extremely depressed and on the verge of killing myself...Now I'm severely Depressed only (as if it's better)...you need to find the fighting spirit inside of you...and when you do...give it space to work...let ir burst..and hopefully it will make things easier...that's theproblem with me now...I cant give it space to burst because im living with my parents for the mean time...Im moving out in few days...

8. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

Get Saint's Row 2, it's MUCH more satisfying than GTAIV when it comes to causing wanton destruction.

Don't get discouraged, Zero. There's plenty of things that you're good at. If you're tired of games, why don't you look at a different hobby? Many are quite enriching.

I'm a history buff. I love to read about history, particuarly war history, and I've had many opportunities made available to me because of it.

9. ZERO2008

hmm dunno been a gamer all my life maybe ishud get an ew game

10. passer

passer Active Member

please talk to me i have simular issues :hug:

11. ZERO2008

about what talking wont help as im gonna be alone for the rest of my life now if im alone wen im 35 im gonna kill myself

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.