Realising what Hate feels like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beka

I fucking hate you.

I hate you so god damn fucking much.

Who the hell decided that you should be in charge of the kids in schools who are having problems? You're a heartless bitch.

I hate the way you treat everyone in this household. Saying that we, your kids, are going to be the death of you.
Treating my sister like shit. Calling her fat everytime you see her eating a meal. Are you fucking kidding me??

You tell me I look like shit with my piercings and that I need to stop eating so much 'shit' yet in the same sentence try and tell me I'm not eating enough.
Don't tell me that I am skinny you stupid bitch.

I can't wait till I can get away from you. I can't fucking wait.

You are the root of more than half of my problems. I definitely get my disorder from you.

I'd love to know what the doctors would think about how many pills you take a day because "you need them, they help you. "
No they don't. Your system is fucking immune to them that's why painkillers don't work.

Not expecting anyone to reply to this. I don't get replies anymore anyway, maybe I'm just being stupid. Maybe none of this is actually a fucking problem? Maybe I'm reading too much into it.

I don't care. I'm getting out of this one way or another.
I don't want to live with this woman in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unknown_111

Forum Buddy
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Beka, that post is powerful but don't let the person who you hate get you. You have a right to be who you are and wear what you want. Define normality? The emotional abuse you suffer is not fair or right. You deserve to support and to be treated the way you are. Keep posting if it helps to release the emotional you feel.

Beka

I live with my mother it's a bit difficult to not let her get to me.

Is it emotional abuse if no one else sees it though?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00