Realistic dreams for once

Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Witty_Sarcasm, Jan 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

I usually can't remember my dreams, but if I do, they are usually disjointed and don't make much sense. Last night I had 2 dreams I can clearly remember. The first was me with my friend, I was sitting on a swing, and we were just talking. He wasn't mad or disappointed with me, we were both happy and content. We split on bad terms...we had been friends for 7 years and I liked him for most of this time, but never told him. I admitted my feelings in the dream, and he admitted his, and then we kissed.

The second dream was with a man who was dying of cancer, even though it wasn't made clear that he would die, I felt his death was imminent. I was crying so much and upset throughout the whole dream. I didn't recognize the man, or remember his face clearly, but in the dream I felt he was either a close friend to me, or a husband/boyfriend. He was in his 30's at least, so I felt it was sometime in the future. I don't know what these dreams might mean, but they left an impression on me, more than most dreams I have.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

When we see our dreams more clearly, we are able to see more of ourselves...many schools of psychology believe that all aspects of a dream are us, coded, presented in a symbolic manner, but representing aspects of our selves

3. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Yeah that makes sense, especially since I read this on a dream interpretation site...

To dream that someone has cancer indicates that you need to change your negative way of thinking before it eats away at you. Start being more positive.

It's starting to be more clear to me now, just what it means.

4. pooky

pooky Forum Buddy

The first was me with my friend...we had been friends for 7 years(can indicate your desire to reconnect with a part of yourself that you have lost touch with.It is time to pick up that old hobby or put a long hidden talent to use.A more direct interpretation of this dream may simply mean that you should look this friend up and reconnect with them.)

Sitting on a swing(can mean that you are experiencing great satisfaction and freedom in your waking life. It also symbolizes cycles and movement. Alternatively, a swing signifies a desire for sexual variety.)

we were just talking. He wasn't mad or disappointed with me, we were both happy and content.We split on bad terms...we had been friends for 7 years and I liked him for most of this time, but never told him. I admitted my feelings in the dream, and he admitted his, and then we kissed.

(perhaps ,you have a pal to whom you look up and are trying to reconnect with him.May be you have already contacted him within the last few months and so you are experiencing the joys and fun that your buddy and life has to offer.Your admission of feelings in your dream can indicate that you are ready for a relationship with your 7 year old friend to whom you kept your feelings hidden.Even he kept his feelings hidden but after knowing yours , you both are ready to move forward)

Man dying of cancer(As you said to see someone dying due to cancer suggests that you must change your negative thought before its late.)

I felt his death was imminent. I was crying so much and upset throughout the whole dream.I didn't recognize the man, or remember his face clearly, but in the dream I felt he was either a close friend to me, or a husband/boyfriend.He was in his 30's at least, so I felt it was sometime in the future.(You are very empathic as you were sad during the dream.When you will get married,or have a true boyfriend, or be very close to one of your friends then throw away the negative thoughts and feelings that creeps into you either quickly or gradually regarding that individual and grab that opportunity to express your feelings before its late)

I see a connection between both of your dreams and I have come to know one very important aspect of your life: You have trouble to express your feelings with liberty and openly to the world quickly .This can happen if you are very empathic.Try keeping your sensitive side under control and you can capture all the good things that life has to offer to you my friend.The key to your happiness is: Expression

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.