Reality show about your life??

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by White Dove, Apr 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. White Dove

White Dove Well-Known Member

1) Would you ever want to have a reality show about your life? Why or why not?

2) If you would, what is it about your life that would make for great television?
  2. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

1) I would cos my life is a joke.

2) On how this cruel heartless world eliminates people who are honest, sincere and work hard to earn an honest living.
  3. *dilligaf*

*dilligaf* Staff Alumni

noooooooooooooooooooooooo i wouldn't
  4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

no i wouldnt because, its already painful enough to know for myself and being shown in my little world how worthless i am, i dont need for the whole world to see
  5. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I'm already on a David Attenborough programme. I somehow ended up on one of his shows and he is doing a series revolving around me. I'm not quite certain why he is so interested in me but- I am subhuman so I qualify :yeah:. We both have similar views of one camera woman, because my friend, David Attenborough has insight into animals rather than his colleague who has trouble with her equipment and doesn't quite know the ropes when it comes to sensitive editing or filming.
  6. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

I dont think its a good idea, because everyone who will see this show, will start crying.
  7. levitated-one

levitated-one Well-Known Member

:laugh: Dave Attenborough is great I love watching his programs. He knows so much about the psychology of the animal kingdoms.. :cool:

I would rather do a movie about me than a reality tv show about me. Because my day to day business is boring. But if they do a movie, they'll show how I was brought up, etc, and can emphasize on the important parts.
  8. crookxshanks

crookxshanks Well-Known Member

no never!
    and even if there were, which there wouldnt be, i doubt anyone would watch it
  9. Hurted

Hurted Well-Known Member

It would be the most boring and pathetic show ever made. Beside that, i hate reality shows.
  10. wastedmylife

wastedmylife Well-Known Member

It would be a horror story
  11. plates

plates Well-Known Member

:biggrin: yeah he does doesn't he?. that camera woman knew nothing though...:laugh:
  12. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

I think it would be a most interesting and humourous trip... It's pretty much a sitcom.

At the same time, recalling these repressed memories make me sick to my stomach.
  13. Clockwork Reality

Clockwork Reality Well-Known Member

An entire reality series? Sorry, just not interesting enough. Go to work, take a good shit, go to bed and get drunk on the weekends? Who wants to watch that?

Now I wouldn't mind going on a daytime talk show and going completely unhinged. You know, set Oprah's couch on fire.
  14. attack_amazon

attack_amazon Well-Known Member

Reality TV is not actual reality. It's TV reality fabricated to look like genuine reality.

I guess there are parts that would be interesting, but inbetween boxing and MMA matches it would just be a lot of drinking and brooding.
  15. Scully

Scully Well-Known Member

I don't think I'd like it.

And anyway, the show the closer to my life it's X-Files lol mysteries, secrets, manipulations, deaths. A weird smart funny partner.

Of course it remains at the familial level...
  16. bubblin girl

bubblin girl Well-Known Member

no dont wanna that...cos my life is so boring, cold & depressed....nobody wanna see it....and im soooooooooooo private person...i dont like that
  17. J_Oli3

J_Oli3 Well-Known Member

No. The first 11 years would be 'cheesy', normal and I'd probably be percieved as pretentious, arrogant, precocious etc and a big no since then because it would be depressing AND boring. Nobody wants to watch that. People might experience a whole lot of pity and hate.
  18. Ordep

Ordep Well-Known Member

I hate reality shows to begin with,

but putting that to the side for a sec. I guess a reality show about my 2008 could work. 2009 tough, it would be the most boring television show in the history of television... routine, routine, routine.
  19. sammakko

sammakko Banned Member

Camera following 24 hours when I eat, fart, pick my nose, go to the bathroom shit and pii and sit front of my computer. Yeah !

20. morfea

morfea Antiquities Friend

Similar here Dana, can I be a part of your family if we ever do end up on TV? dunno how exactly, but never say never :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.