Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Mordeci, Sep 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I realized I will never be happy, I will never have the career I want, or the friends, or the looks, or be the person I want to be, I am ready to give up and let go of life once and for all.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I hope not You can change your dreams reach out for different hopes there is always hope. Tommorrow may bring new doors that open Please know you have lots of friends here and you can succeed just smaller steps at a time thats all you can succeed.
  3. Chargette

Chargette Well-Known Member

I've learned there are many dreams to reach out to. What's out there that you haven't tried? The journey to accomplishment are where all the small happiness es of daily living are. Small stuff adds up.
  4. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

You need to set yourself small goals dailey.. Don't worry about long term goals right now.. Work towards the small ones and eventually you will be able to throw a long term one in there..I feel there is always someone out there for everyone(except me)..You will find your love eventually, but you have to put yourself out there to be discovered..
  5. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

It really dosen't matter I have proved myself to be a failure at no matter what I do, I just need to accept the fact that I don't really deserve to live.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with Joseph!
    You need to do it slowly, take it a day at a time, don't run before you can walk.
    What is it that you want to do? :arms:

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

i think its time to sit and evaluate what it is that you DO enjoy.
    so many of us end up slamming the door on any kind of future because we have for so many years, convinced ourselves that we are worthless.

you have to remember .. we are as we think. if we think we are worthless it shows. WE are the ones that dont allow ourself to make friends. we dont look at anyone as friends. we shut the door on the outside world so we can sit and wallow in our own crapulance.

the bottom line is .. if you want things to change for you .. you have to change first. that comes with changing the way you think. you have placed yourself in such a low selfesteem postion that it makes anything you do possible. meaning... that you have failed in YOUR MIND before you even tried.

if you cant see it happening, it probably never will. get up off the ground, brush yourself off and figure out what it is you really want to do .... AND DO IT. i dont mean suicide.

the only person that can make it possible for you is you.

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

selfesteem postion that it makes anything you do possible. that should have been impossible
  9. depleted_soul

depleted_soul Well-Known Member

I've realized many of the same things about myself and my life so I understand where you're coming from.
  10. privatename

privatename Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. Everything I attempt always ends in failure. Try to hang in there're not alone.
  11. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

It is extermly difficult for me to accept that I will live a happy life, all evidence points to the contray, I have no self control, no friends and no one who really cares if I live or die.
  12. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

Hey there. Was wondering how you were. Please don't give up! People do care whether you live or die - I care - and I'm pretty sure the rest of us here care. Keep PMing me and I'll try to help if I can. Just don't give up. I hope you reconsider and things get better for you soon.
  13. privatename

privatename Well-Known Member

I feel the same way. I wish I didn't.
  14. Mordeci

Mordeci Banned Member

I really don't see how life will end up well for me. I am to damaged to live a "normal, productive" life. I really just want to die.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.