Really anxious & depressed today

Status
Not open for further replies.

sosotired

I have just had this tightness in my chest all tonight and feel nervy. I get depressed most Sundays for whatever reason but tonight it has been severe I have had to have a couple of glasses of wine and some cigerettes but that doesn't do much good. I have no life whatsoever, I dont have a job or friends and dont go out. I feel stuck and I seem to feel worse every week. I dont know how I am going to get out of this, it feels impossible.

:lost:

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni
Perhaps we should start a Sunday Blues Club.

Know just how u feel, this day has seemed endless and so fucking hard to get thru (scuse the french).

Just hang out on here, Chat rooms good. Soon be Monday.

I hate sundays. The day before Monday. I also hate Saturdays coz I waste the morning getting prepared to be worried about the night because it's the day before Sunday which is the day before Monday. Then I get through the week, watching it drag by, looking forward to the weekend. Repeat.

So you're not alone with that hating Sunday thing.

TLA

Antiquitie's Friend
I hate sundays. The day before Monday. I also hate Saturdays coz I waste the morning getting prepared to be worried about the night because it's the day before Sunday which is the day before Monday. Then I get through the week, watching it drag by, looking forward to the weekend. Repeat.

So you're not alone with that hating Sunday thing.

OOHHH that is great way to put it Confuzzled. I can really relate.

I stay up 1/2 the night on Fridays and slept 1/2 the day on Sat. I am a night person, anyways. The week seems easier cuz the people at work are there, on the weekends they are everywhere. I once had a professional job. I fear my life is over. I don't know when or IF I will ever work again. damn

Sundays used to not bother me when I was married as we were busy doing things, now I am divorced and we really do need a Sunday Blues Club (they can think it is for musicians-haha).

I don't have a job or friends either and I don't go out (except to shop). I feel extremely stuck and unable to get back to being human again. Similarly,
I seem to feel worse physically too. I dont know how to recreate that 'want' to improve.
There have been markets and book fairs and craft sales that would love to attend, but can't force myself to be strong & assertive like I was. I figure, when it is the right time, I will go.

It is nice to not be alone in these impossible things. Thanks!!!

TheBLA

The biggest loser ever to live.
Yep, not alone. I also have no friends and rarely go out. I have gotten a job though and will start after my school ends during my month long winter break. Hope that turns out well. :smile:
Not alone, its great to not be alone.....

I have no friends and never go out either. only to work, which i admit fills some of my needs for socialization. when i hear other talking about all the things they did over the weekend, it makes me want to cut myself in frustratio and anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00