Really bad

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Melancholy, Mar 29, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

I don't know how much longer I can hold it off. All I see is pain. There is only one way out. Hell, I'm so scared. I'm scared of failing. I hate it all so much, I don't want to go on this way. I hate that I will hurt people, but that just makes me feel even more guilty than before. And so the vicious cycle of self hatred continues.

I need to let go. I'm so sorry, everyone. I'm so weak. Others have gone through so much more, for so much longer. What a fucking coward I am. I hate that too. Shit, I hate everything about me which makes me such a pathetic and feeble excuse for a person.

:cry:

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2008
  2. miss sixty

miss sixty Active Member

Hi Sweetie, I hope you are allright hun, there are a lot of people who care for you and don't want to see you in pain, why not try talk to the person you trust the most and feel free to pm me if you need to..hang in there..be strong:eek:k:

3. Falcon0006

Falcon0006 Well-Known Member

there are other's who have given up at the first hurdle anyway, try not to think about what you have survived as a weakness as it is a strength definitley.

Its hard depression, it was never intended to be easy, but the way you survive, and perhaps the way you cope, is a test of who you are. There are people here for you all the time no matter what, and if you are self-deprevating there's way's to counter that.

The way in which we handle this fight,
    our struggle to see what is right,
    has got to be some kind of test,
    why not try and beat the rest?

I know it seems impossible to survive, and death seems to offer the relief you need, but heck, we know we can find that relief from early childhood, remember that hapiness? If your already not seeing your Gp perhaps try joining a support group, see if you can build yourself up.

Peace be with you always.

4. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Sis, please what's up hun? Let me try to help. IF nothing else, it will get it off your chest and sometimes even that tiny bit of relief helps.

5. tintin

tintin Guest

babe ur not a failure what yu go thru is horrid and i understand why u wanna go but if u do he wins... nd tht aiint faiir onn u
    iu love you dearly twind and WILL ALWAYS BE HERE FOR YOU!
    you are such an amazin person nd i love yu lots ring or text me anytime hunn
    x x x love you x x x
    PS: hold on plz am here 4 u as r lotts ov ppl :hug::handinhan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.